The TeplEko company is a manufacturer of a thyristor power controller, which is designed to control the power of any electrical appliances with a resistive load current of up to 16 A. It can be used with the Teplako quartz heater. Type of climatic version UHL 4.2 according to GOST 15150-69.
Power controller applications
The thyristor power regulator “TeplEco” can be used to control various types of loads operating from an alternating current network with a rated voltage of 220V. By means of a thyristor power regulator, it is possible to control incandescent lighting lamps, quartz heaters, heating elements.
The thyristor power controller can be used as a speed controller for some types of AC motors. The thyristor power controller cannot be used with a capacitive load. Degree of protection IP20 according to GOST 14254-96 (IEC 529-89).
|Output power, W||0…3000|
|Power supply frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated supply voltage, V||220±10%|
|Maximum load current, A||14|
|Rated current in the load circuit, A||up to 12|
|Range of power regulation from the rated power of the connected load, %||0-96|
|Maximum power of connected load, kW||3|
|Resource, at least on / off||10000|
Installation and operation of the power regulator
The power regulator must be operated in a vertical position. It is recommended to mount it to vertical surfaces not lower than 0.5 m from the floor. To connect the load and power, it is recommended to use a three-wire cable with double insulation, stranded conductors with a cross section of at least 1.5 mm2 and an outer diameter of insulation no more than 13 mm. To enter the external wiring wires into the body of the thyristor power controller, thinnings are provided in the side walls of the front panel, which facilitate the formation of inlet and outlet holes. Holes are provided in the rear part of the power regulator housing for the entry of hidden wiring wires.
Installation and connection of the power regulator is carried out in the following sequence:
- Remove the power regulator from the package and, having unscrewed 4 screws with a screwdriver, remove the front panel of the regulator, applying force to remove the handle from the shaft of the regulating resistor.
- Choose a place to install the power regulator. The distance from ventilation openings to objects that worsen the conditions of air cooling must be at least 100 mm.
- According to the corresponding holes in the rear of the case, mark the preliminary holes for installing dowels. Secure the back of the case with two 4×30 self-tapping screws.
- From the ends introduced into the body of the wires (from the network and the load), remove the insulation by 4-5 mm and twist the cores of the stripped sections. Fix the ends of the wires from the network with a screwdriver in the terminals (in the figure below) “L and N” according to the markings on the board, and the load wires in the “LOAD” terminals in accordance with the connection diagram.
- The wires must not touch the shaft of the control resistor and the heatsink.
- Screw the front panel to the case with four screws. Insert the power switch into the socket until it locks into place. Before installing the power adjustment knob, turn the axis of the variable resistor counterclockwise as far as it will go.
- The factory setting of the initial power corresponds to 20% of the nominal. If necessary, the initial power level can be adjusted by rotating the slot of the tuning resistor located on the regulator board.
Warning. Since the adjustment of the initial power is carried out with the front panel removed and the power turned on, it is strictly forbidden to carry out this operation by personnel who do not have the appropriate permission.
The installation of the temperature controller must only be carried out by a specialist in accordance with the electrical diagram shown on the inside of the housing cover. At the same time, the existing safety regulations must be observed. Safety is ensured by appropriate assembly and installation on a level, non-conductive and non-combustible surface.
This electromechanical room temperature controller, which can be installed anywhere, is designed to maintain the desired temperature only in dry and closed rooms under normal ambient conditions.
By turning the temperature setting/adjustment knob, the switch point is lower than with automatic temperature control. The switching point accuracy is only reached after approx. 1-2 hours of operation.
- Permissible indoor humidity: maximum 95%, no condensation allowed.
- Rated impulse voltage: 2.5 kV.
- Ball indentation temperature: 75°С.
- Voltage and current for EMC test purposes: 230V; 0.1 A.