Расчет количества обогревателей
Heater TeplEko with the addition of basalt is the most strength
When mentioning TeplEko monolithic electric heaters, most consumers associate them with high energy efficiency, reliability, and safety. Indeed, electric heaters with a lifetime warranty consume little electricity and provide high-quality, eco-friendly heat. Unfortunately, among the small list of disadvantages of heaters with monolithic boards, experts note a slight fragility of their surface. In case of unsuccessful transportation or careless operation, cracks or chips can form.
Given the objective reviews of customers, the company manufacturer TeplEko has developed and sold on the heating equipment market a model of a monolithic heater with high wear resistance and improved strength characteristics. The use of basalt crumb in their construction allowed to achieve such features of electric heaters. Resistant to wear and temperature fluctuations, the fine-grained mineral basalt perfectly copes with the protection of the surface of the heaters TeplEko from mechanical influences. Such practical heaters are in demand today in households and the industrial sector.
Technical characteristics of heaters with the addition of basalt crumb are identical to other models of energy-efficient heaters TeplEko. All quartz heaters “TeplEko” (0,4 kW) are made in the original design (there is a textured “pattern-ornament” on the front side), their set includes:
- The power electricity cable with a length of 1 meter, designed for an operating temperature of 190°C. The cable sheath is non-flammable and non-combustible.
- Separate removable electrical plug, not connected to heater’s power cable.
- Brackets for attaching heater to the wall.
- Product data sheet (one per batch provided).
- Branded cardboard packaging for safe transportation of the heater to the installation site.
You can pay for TeplEko heaters on the site and receive your paid order in one of the TeplEko branded stores listed in the section Contacts.